jeudi 27 mai 2010

The One Behind The Wheel

Roméo: So now you want to learn how to drive? That’s a new one.
Chris: Why? What’s wrong with that?
Roméo: Nothing. It’s just… What happened to cars being “evil contraptions invented by demons to destroy mankind”?
Chris: I never said that.
Roméo: I’m pretty sure you did.
Chris: I’m pretty sure I didn’t.
Roméo: My point is you didn’t want to drive.
Chris: And now I do. It’s called growing up. You should try it sometime.
Roméo: Be a smartass all you want. I will never, ne-eh-ever get in a car with you behind the wheel.
Chris: Why? I’d be a good driver.
Roméo: Are you kidding me? You’d be the worst driver ever.
Chris: I wouldn’t.
Roméo: You would. Even I can beat you at Gran Turismo.
Chris: It’s not my fault. It’s the controller. It’s not working properly. Plus, it’s all virtual. It doesn’t matter.
Roméo: Yeah? Remind me how you broke your leg?
Chris: What? What does it have to do with anything? I was six!
Roméo: Just answer the question.
Chris: Okay, it was while riding my first bike. But it was an accident.
Roméo: Yeah? Well, I don’t want to end up accidentally smashed against the windshield because someone doesn’t know how to use the stick shift.
Chris: Someone can still accidentally kick you right now, you know?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire