lundi 31 mai 2010

Allies

Roméo: I like this guy.
Chris: Who?
Roméo: The new president. Obama.
Chris: Really? Why?
Roméo: He reminds me of us. He wants to take over the world. Maybe we could give him a few pointers?
Chris: I think you got the wrong president. Obama’s already ruling the world. Sarkozy’s the one who wants to take over.
Roméo: Well, maybe we could offer him some sort of alliance.
Chris: I don’t know, but for some reason, I don’t think he’d be interested in being our ally.
Roméo: How would you know?
Chris: Just a hunch. Also, the last time you offered an alliance, it didn’t end well.
Roméo: In my defense, they were just a couple of mice.
Chris: The only ones who were willing to work with us. And you ate them.
Roméo: Could have been worse.
Chris: Really? How?
Roméo: They could have tasted awful! But they didn’t, they tasted great!
Chris: You’re gross.
Roméo: So, how about him? Sarkozy?
Chris: I don’t think he’s interested in working alongside with cats.
Roméo: You’re right. We don’t need anyone. One day we’ll rule the world. And everybody will hate him.
Chris:
Chris: At least we won’t have to work too hard to accomplish that one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire