lundi 14 juin 2010

Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat

Roméo: Ev'rybody wants to be a cat, because a cat's the only cat who know where he's at.
Chris: Hey? What'cha doin'?
Roméo: What does it look like I'm doing? Ev'rybody's picking up on that feeling beat...
Chris: I'd say it sounds like you're torturing small animals.
Roméo: 'Cause everything else is obsolete. Very funny, you're hilarious.
Chris: Thanks. Is there a particular reason for you destroying my ears?
Roméo: Now a square with a horn, can make you wish you weren't born, ever'time he plays.
Chris: Let me guess, this is how you're going to help me take over the world.
Roméo: And with a square in the act, he can set music back to the caveman days.
Chris: I have to say, very effective. It's going to be a mass murder.
Roméo: Do you mind? I'm practising for an audition.
Chris: What audition?
Roméo: The Aristocats: The Musical. I've decided I want to be on Broadway.
Chris: Right. This musical doesn't exist.
Roméo: Yet. But soon it will. And I wanna be ready. I've heard some corny birds who tried to sing...
Chris: At this rate, you'll kill the competition.
Roméo: I know. But a cat's the only cat who knows how to swing.
Chris: Litterally.

2 commentaires:

  1. My favorite animated movie is the Aristocats. Romeo has good taste. =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well, a movie full of cats. He head to like it. And I think I had a crush on Duchesse.

    RépondreSupprimer