dimanche 6 juin 2010

Job Hunting 2

Chris: This is pointless!
Roméo: What's going on?
Chris: I've been browing through the job ads and there's nothing. Nada. Niet.
Roméo: Really? You're that incompetent?
Chris: Hey! Watch it, furball. They all require some experience. And I have none. This is stupid. How can I get any experience if nobody will let me?
Roméo: Yeah that's dumb. So there's really nothing?
Chris: Well... There is something.
Roméo: Ah! Do tell.
Chris: It's an offer to be a pallbearer.
Roméo: Seriously?
Chris: It's the only job that doesn't require experience it seems.
Roméo: Are you going to apply for it?
Chris: No! You crazy? It says you have to prep the body and everything.
Roméo: So? It's like that show...
Chris: That's not for me. What show?
Roméo: Six Feet Under. I saw a couple of episodes, it was kinda good.
Chris: I've never watched it and I'm still not interested. I don't wanna touch dead stuff. Seriously, what kind of morbid job is that?
Roméo: Well, someone has to do it.
Chris: Says the cat who's putting dead animals in our shoes as gifts.
Roméo: Quit complaining, everybody likes my presents. And that job doesn't seem too complicated so it's right up your alley.
Chris: I'm going to hit you, you know?
Roméo: What? It's not my fault if it's true.
Chris: Anyway, I can't apply.
Roméo: Why?
Chris: It says you can't be taller than 5.7 feet.
Roméo: So?
Chris: So I'm taller than that.
Roméo: You're really not helping you know? It's like you're doing this on purpose just to stay at home.
Chris: What, no...
Roméo: Fine. Be that way. Be a lazy sod all you want. I have better things to do.
Chris: ...
Chris: Did that just happened?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire