mardi 22 juin 2010

Hello, Goodbye

Roméo: Wow. This room hasn't changed at all. Still a huge mess!
Chris: Hey, play ni... Ro? What? Are you a ghost? What are you doing here?
Roméo: Yeah, I'm the ghost of bloody Christmas Past! Of course not, you idiot. You're just hallucinating.
Chris: Oh... Well. You look...
Roméo: Great? Smashing? Positively gorgeous?
Chris: I was going for normal, but yeah, whatever floats your boat.
Roméo: You allways had such a way with words.

***

Chris: The fires of eternal damnation don't seem to leave any marks. I thought you'd smell like overcooked toast.
Roméo: Hell? Nah. Mate, you're looking at the greatest cat resident Heaven ever had.
Chris: Yeah right.
Roméo: True story! You wouldn't believe how great it is up there.
Chris: Really?
Roméo: Yup. I've never seenn so many hot pussycats in my whole life. And trust me, they now how to tire a cat out.
Chris: Ew. Gross. So does that mean they gave you your testicles back?

***

Roméo: So, what about you? What are you up to?
Chris: Well, you know. Driving, making friends, trying to write , plotting to take over the world. Same old, same old. Don't you, I don't know, look after me from Heaven?
Roméo: What, you think I have time for that?
Chris: Still as selfless as you used to be I see.
Roméo: I have to admit though, I miss you.
Chris: I miss you too.

***

Chris: So, will I ever see you again?
Roméo: Sure. Whenever you hit your head too hard and you start to hallucinate. Or whenever you want to write about the greatest cat that ever lived.
Chris: Oh. That's nice. I guess.
Roméo: Well, I should get going.
Chris: Yeah, okay. You know, Ro, I know I've said it before, but I really do l...
Roméo: Come on now, you're not gonna get all girly on me now?
Chris: So what?
Roméo: Such a drama queen.
Chris: Okay then. But you know I do.
Roméo: Yeah, you too. Well...
Chris: Yeah.
Roméo: One more thing. Be nice with the new guy.
Chris: What new guy?
Roméo: You know what I'm talking about. Be as good to him as you were to me.
Chris: Okay.
Roméo: Goodbye then. See ya in your next hallucination.
Chris: Bye, Ro.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire